The William Inn
Phone 609-522-1501
HomeAbout UsPhoto Gallery

About The William Inn
In 1966 Lorraine and William took over the Lyn-Karen Guest House on East Poplar Ave. which was owned and operated by William's cousin's. 

After 11 years of running the Guest House, It was time to expand, The Family built the current Motel in 1977 and the name was changed to The El Coqui Motel. In 2000, the family Changed the name to The William Inn in honor of Lorraine's late husband.

Our customers are treated like family. 3 generations of families have been coming to our motel since 1966.